What is ICO Label AMF ?
An ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is a fundraising system that uses tokens exchanged for crypto-currencies or fiat currencies when a project is launched.
Like any fundraising, attracting investors is one of the keys to success. For this reason, to understand your target audience and where to reach them it is very important to build an efficient marketing plan providing the necessary visibility for a fast and successful outcome.
ICOs are just a very powerful solution for raising funds at a lower cost, quickly and easily...
The issues of corporate finance
At each step of a company's development, and especially at the launch of a start-up, there is usually a need for funds to build the economic foundations to create high-value, market-share-taking products and services. Self-financing usually doesn't produce the growth required to succeed at the right speed in an industry. For that reason, there are several ways to gain funding from third parties interested in a project.
Limits of traditional funding
There is an arsenal of solutions today, such as IPOs (fundraising by public sale of shares), crowdfunding (sale of goodies, pre-sale of products or services to the public), etc....
These solutions work and operate centrally through a paid intermediate taking a significant share of the funds raised, and by imposing time-consuming procedures controlled by the latter. An expensive trusted third party, imposing his rules and who's not the fastest.
The new approach
Over the past decade, a new type of trustworthy third party has emerged, fully digital and distributed by a powerful computer global network that secures data in an immutable register: Blockchain. This made possible, among other things, the introduction of crypto currencies, and a few years later, the ICOs: a fast and unintermediated way to obtain important funds (well carried campaigns can raise several million euros in a few weeks). In 2018, billions of dollars were collected through this process. In order to control uses and provide better assurance to both investors and project leaders, the AMF is launching its label in 2019.
ICO In numbers
2816 ICO conducted in 2018
970 ICO conducted in 2017
$11,5 Billion raised in 2018
$10 Billion raised in 2017
Discover our Blockchain expertise
ICO Label AMF Features
Open2be provides you its AMF-eligible ICO platform to raise the necessary funds for your project. Many included features for a successful, safe and compliant solution.
- Secured, intuitive (UX) and multi-platform (mobile friendly) investor and administrator access.
- Advanced KYC treatment with AMF Label compliance.
- Easy and secured fiat or crypto-currencies payment.
- Referral, Bounty and Airdrop marketing booster packages to improve your fundraising.
- Bonus and discount rules settings for tokens purchases.
- Administrator dashboard to drive your token sale.
- Received payments management and securisation with multi-sig (multi-validators) wallets AMF Label compliant.
- White label, a platform adjusted to your visual identity.
- All features for customer support (chat, contact form...).
- Customised landing page with countdown and fundraising progress bar.
- Easy to use and multi-platform access (mobile friendly).
- User dashboard for monitoring token investments and real-time exchanges.
- Blockchain transactions visualisation with Etherscan.
- Smart contract installation with transparent access.
- Secured and reinforced login with optional 2FA option (Double Factor Authentication or 2FA allows you to add a security additional layer to the way you authenticate yourself)
We focus on high level security and privacy for our clients. This is why we guarantee a high level of data protection.
Our team is ready to solve issues quickly and push changes in confidence through a ticket-based request system.
Advising to obtain the AMF Label
When you apply for an AMF visa, our team will provide you with all the technical documentations from our ICO that you will be asked to provide.